Dogs We Dig #3 - Adam McManus
Since opening, Concrete Jungle’s street game is only getting stronger. They’ve recently dropped the dark and spacey result of a partnership between Saucony Originals and The Quiet Life, The Quiet Shadow. The Shadow 5000 silhouette shifts from celestial night to dawn, its coolest feature a marbling of galaxies across its upper. And - sorry, but are you surprised? - they’re completely sold out.
Apparel has been carefully selected by Adam’s discerning eye. It’s diverse, comprised of a mix of vintage US clothing, cult brands and local Melbourne labels.
1. Who are you? My name is Adam, I started Concrete Jungle in Brunswick last year. I moved to Melbourne from London 9 years ago and have been living in Brunswick for the past 6 years.
2. What are you into? I Have been obsessed by sneakers from a very young age and not much has changed in that respect. I also have an ever swelling vinyl collection.
3. What's your quest? We want to be Melbourne's no.1 independent sneaker store. To provide the good people of Melbourne with the freshest sneakers and apparel with added doses of proper customer service that the bigger stores can't match.
4. What's around the corner? We will be adding a few new stellar brands before the years out plus some more tasty Collab releases from the likes of Saucony & Le Coq Sportif.
5. What do you wish would fuck off forever? Shoplifters, Just Fuck off!